Clayton M. Connors is a Florida Board Certified Employment Law Specialist who aggressively litigates wrongful termination, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, FMLA, Overtime (“FLSA”), USERRA, Workers’ Compensation Retaliation and other employment related matters.
Serious legal concerns demand experienced and tested attorneys who will fight for your rights. Mr. Connors represents individuals across the Panhandle of Florida from Pensacola to Fort Walton, Destin, Niceville, DeFuniak Springs, Panama City and Tallahassee, who have been discriminated against or victimized – physically or otherwise – by an employer, entity, or another person. He aggressively and relentlessly pursues a successful outcome for his clients in all areas of Employment Law. Mr. Connors is board certified by the Florida Bar Association in Labor & Employment Law and has more than 24 years of legal experience assisting clients in Florida and Louisiana. No matter how difficult your situation might seem, Mr. Connors will provide clear counsel on the legal options available to you. From there, Mr. Connors will work vigorously on your behalf to achieve a favorable result. During this stressful time, you need the help and guidance of an employment law expert like Mr. Connors.
Aggressive advocates with a strong reputation in the Florida Panhandle
You can trust our attorneys to provide dedicated legal support in the Panhandle region because we are:
- Established — Having had an established presence in the Florida Panhandle area for more than five decades, our colleagues and past clients honor our firm by referring us to their family and friends. They know that our legal experience offers clients the representation and respect they deserve.
- Experienced — You can count on our experienced attorneys for detailed, accurate advice on federal and state matters. Clayton M. Connors, has been in practice for over 24 years and has successfully litigated employment, personal injury and workers’ compensation cases in federal and state courts in Florida and Louisiana.
- Florida Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law – Florida board certified lawyers are Evaluated for Professionalism, Tested for Experience. Board certification is The Florida Bar’s highest level of evaluation of competence and experience of attorneys as it recognizes attorneys special knowledge, skills and proficiency in the specific area of law along with professionalism and ethics in practice. Mr. Connors is board certified in Labor & Employment Law. The Board Certification Advantage
- Honest — Mr. Connors understands the duty to provide straightforward advice at all times and believes in the simple principle that honesty is the best policy. When you come to him, you can expect straight talk — not legalese or unrealistic optimism. Through the meticulous study of the details and facts of your case, he will gauge the merit of your claim(s) and only accept it if he determines it is valid. If it is, he will work tirelessly to protect your best interests and obtain just compensation for your suffering. If he does not feel you have a case, he will be upfront with you. Your rights are important to him, and it is always your right to know the truth.
Though Mr. Connors has an extensive litigation background, he approaches every case with a fresh perspective. From start to finish, he will customize his advice and advocacy to meet the needs of each client.
Counselors provide practical advice for numerous types of legal issues
Mr. Connors’ firm assists clients with a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Employment law — If you have been victim or discriminated, retaliation or otherwise mistreated at work, our employment law attorneys will fight to obtain the appropriate relief for you.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”)
- Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights (“USERRA”).
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation — For any type of workers’ compensation retaliation case, we will explain your legal rights and pursue compensation for you either at trial or through a fair settlement.
- Unpaid Wages/ Overtime — Wage and hour or Overtime litigation has become one of the fastest growing aspects of labor and employment law. Employees often have difficulty navigating the complicated Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”). Our lawyers will protect your rights and guide you throughout the process of obtaining a possible recovery for unpaid or incorrectly paid overtime wages.
In each of these practice areas, we are committed to protecting your rights and finding innovative solutions to your problems.
Contact a skilled Pensacola attorney for help with employment or injury issues
Mr. Connors represents clients throughout the Florida Panhandle in employment and personal injury matters. He also serve clients in Louisiana. Please call [850-473-0401] or contact us online to schedule a consultation with Mr. Connors.